5.05.2009

Baby Shower #6 - The Final One :)

My teacher friends decided to throw me a baby shower!  Cathy Chapman did most of the work and did a wonderful job!  It was so cute!  The shower ended up being in my classroom too, which is fun because you get to see where I spend my days in the background of the pictures.  AND, male & female faculty were invited, which means that Tom came, so I really enjoyed that! :)

We played a few games - Here Tom and I are working hard to fill in a baby cross-word puzzle the fastest.  Neither of us won, oh well!!

Cathy is holding a string that measures the size of my belly.  Guests were supposed to cut a piece of string that they thought would be closest to my size.  I think Dr. Brewer was afraid to offend me with a string too long, so he decided to go really crazy and pulled off an enormous amount of string, which we all thought was quite humorous, and so did he :)

The gift table with a cute diaper arrangement in the middle - very creative!

Opening presents!  I think the shoe I am holding in my right hand was my one of my favorite gifts (besides the Miami University themed stuff we got from fellow alumni Kim Evans)!  My department went in on a gift that included pink Puma shoes!!  So adorable!

And here is my handsome baby daddy!  I was so thankful that he was at the shower!  It meant a lot to me that he was willing to be there!  I am so blessed to not only have a wonderful husband like Tom, but to also have great friends at work too!  Thanks for a fun shower Cathy! :)

No comments: