Madison Eats:
Right now Tom and I are tying to teach Madison how to take a bottle so she can eat when I am at work. So far, as you can see by her face, she is not liking it at all. Each day we seem to have a little more success, but she still won't take a whole bottle. Hopefully she will get it soon. I fear that I might have waited too long to introduce her to it since she is already 9 weeks old!!
Madison plays with Mommy:
Here are some of her cute smiles again :)
Bless you!!!
So Big!!
So cute!!
Big stretch!
And Daddy sleeps while Madison stays up way past Mommy's and her bedtime:
I can't get her to go to bed before midnight right now. So, this is a typical scene in my life...Tom sleeping while I hang out with Madison who is wide awake between nursing. She is staring at the ceiling fan in this picture. She absolutely LOVES it and smiles whenever I lay her on the bed underneath it.
I love my life though! I love being a Mommy! And, as hard as it is trying to figure Madison out, I would not trade it for anything! I love you baby girl!!
1 comment:
ok, in the first pic "here are some of her cute smiles again" she looks exactly like tom! and then 2 down in "so big" she looks just like you! so crazy!!! i still can't get over her looking like you two :)
Post a Comment