4.23.2010

For My Sister...

Kristen says it's been too long since I have posted on my blog...she is RIGHT! It has been a long time, but I have been very busy. It's crazy how a day goes by and you have spent the whole day chasing around a 10 month old! Can you believe it?!?! Madison is over 10 months old now! She's growing up way too fast!

Madison has been crawling since end of January (my last post - how sad!). And, since then she has had her first hair cut. She stands on her own with a little wabble. She bounces to the beat of music. She gives me kisses and hugs!!! She "sings" with me when I rock her to sleep. She drinks from my Nalgene bottle - the one with a straw! She is just the best baby in the world!!! I am the luckiest mom ever!!!

She also loves to talk with mommy. Here is a video of Madison in one of her great moods just chatting away!!!


Also, about a week ago Madison also decided to try crawling up the stairs. And, now she contstantly wants to crawl up them. In fact, yesterday she crawled all the way up from the first floor to the third without stopping!! I could not believe she just kept going and going all the way up!!! Oh geeze is there never a dull moment in my house!! :) I love it that way!!

No comments: