Well, I'm 14 weeks now, so I guess I should start blogging again.
My second pregnancy has been very different than with Maddie. But, thankfully I have not been sick with this baby either. I have been extremely tired though. Being pregnant while chasing after Maddie and the two boys I babysit has made this pregnancy more challenging than my last. I am already getting some energy back now that I'm starting my second trimester. I already felt the surge a couple weeks ago. I haven't felt as desperate for naps as I have earlier on in the pregnancy. I think the warmer weather is helping me feel better too, because I can finally get outside and go for walks with the kids and Brady.
We can't wait to find out the sex of this wonderful baby! I can't believe how much I am showing already too! I've heard from so many women that this happens, but I'm still shocked! :)
I don't think soon-to-be big sister Madison really understands what is going on yet. But, she did kiss my belly last night when I asked her to give the baby in my belly a kiss goodnight! It was too cute! She's gotten a lot of training for big sister life with the boys I babysit! So, I already know she's going to be the best big sister ever and hopefully will adjust to life with a sibling easily.
2 comments:
Congratulations Rockwoods! What wonderful news :)
Post a Comment