{Baby boy- 29 weeks}

So, here he is! I can't believe I haven't posted anything since I saw this beautifully handsome face! We had this ultrasound on June 10. I took this picture of the ultrasound scan with my phone that day. I keep thinking I will scan the pictures, but I clearly have not. So, this is what I will finally post so I can say something about my amazing little man!
It truly was such a joy meeting him in this way. 4-D ultrasounds are the best! Whereas Maddie tends to favor Tom, I can't help but confess that I think our little guy might resemble me a little more. Can I admit that I hope he will look a little like me?!? Tom can't tell the difference between these ultrasound pics and Maddie's, but I honestly don't think he looks exactly like her. Maybe he has my nose instead of Tom's? (Sorry kid!) I can't really put my finger on what sets them apart though. Of course, Maddie is beautiful because she looks like her handsome daddy. So, I kind of just want him to come out looking exactly like his dad...then I know he will for sure be a good looking little guy! :) Hehe...who am I kidding though?!?! I'll love him no matter what! I already do!
I could have watching him sleep for hours...
Because that is what he did most of the ultrasound...he slept! He was so peaceful to watch. His arm was up tucked behind his head as if he were lounging most of the time. And, often we couldn't see his face because the umbilical cord was floating in front of it. I sadly have no videos to share because the technician messed up downloading them to the disk. Of course we didn't realize this till we got home and it was too late. Oh well, soon enough we will meet him for real and it won't matter if I have a video of him in my belly or not. We love you baby boy!!!

{I am 26 weeks in this photo}
No comments:
Post a Comment