12.09.2008

Shoulders, Houses and Showers

So... I was thinking about taking pictures with a peach.  I think that would be the correct size of it (fetus or whatever name you like best) and no I am not asking you to tell me names.)) However, taking pictures with a peach would be kinda of weird considering Lindsay is the one with the baby (again, fetus or it.)

Blogs are an interesting world.  I mean I am writing in hopes that someone actually reads this otherwise I am completely wasting my time.  

Last week I went to the doctor and that was a waste of time.  I sat in an office for an hour only to have him to tell me nothing was actually wrong with my shoulder.  I think that was partially do to the fact that it didn't hurt at all the day I went!!!  Doesn't that always happen.  You are thinking that there is something wrong with you (something really hurts like your shoulder) and the day you go to the doctor you wake up and no pain at all!  What?  Well if you are anything like me you say, "I scheduled the appointment I guess I should go and have a professional tell me nothing is wrong."  I went to the appointment he said nothing was wrong and of course the next day; pain is back in the shoulder!  Oh well.  I give up!

In other news this weekend I spent two days cleaning the house!  I think this will be more my job while Lindsay is prego with it.  It wasn't that the house was really that dirty (OK maybe it was) it is that I am a really thorough cleaner.  I think I do more organizing than cleaning and that is my problem.  I mean I definitely clean, but I do a lot of organizing and putting things away that should have been put away a month ago.  Don't tell me you don't know what I am talking about, because I know you do.  Unless you are my father.  Everything has a place everything in its place. Right? Right!

In addition to cleaning I have begun to tackle random home improvement tasks prior to the arrival of the fetus.  Some of which are a necessity and others I think are a quick, simple job that turn out to be the opposite.  

Take for example our shower.  I have been wanting to reseal the joints with silicone sealant.  No big deal right?  Wrong.  Especially when you are a perfectionist like me (and I wonder why it takes two days to clean the house.)  Trial and error is what I like to do and I am stubborn enough to keep trying even after I have failed 3 times.  I think I have finally figured out the method to this madness.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

ebsen said...

I totally understand your thought about blogging-- its wierd, and most days I feel like I'm wasting my time b/c probably no one is reading it... but know I read yours!!!

Sorry about your shoulder... I believe you! And I'm proud of you for cleaning & helping out around the house... I know she appreciates that! :)