I know the grandparents love when I post videos, so here are some more...
I love this one because Madison is sitting up on her own. She just started doing this about a week ago. She's growing up too fast!!
Later that same night Madison was being unusually "talkative." Now, this noisy chatter is a regular occurrence. But, at the time it was hilariously random...or so I thought. As you will see from the picture below, Madison was working on something and must have been very proud of herself judging by the hard work she did to make such a huge mess! I was wondering why she was so happy :)
hehe...opps!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Nana Bird sent this onsie to Maddie, so she's wearing it all day today in honor of Halloween tomorrow. It's a little snug on her, but she squeezed into it. So Cute!!!
She just started sucking on her lower lip today...I'm not sure why and I am kind of hoping it will not be a new habit. I'm afraid she will get chapped lips. She is still super cute though, and sitting up on her own!
And she's smiling too!! She's so fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment